The Frisco RoughRiders, the Double-A affiliate of the Texas Rangers, today announced the team’s first-ever slate of Daily Promotions, featuring recurring food discount nights, special ticket offerings, or fun-filled experiences every day of the week during the upcoming 2015 season. The RoughRiders’ 2015 Home Opener is set for Thursday, April 9 at 7:05 p.m. at Dr Pepper Ballpark.
The club’s Daily Promotions include:
- “Big Money Mondays”
- One fan in attendance each Monday will be selected as the RoughRiders’ “Big Money” contestant with a chance to win a big money jackpot based on either a game situation or a game of chance. Additional details on the “Big Money Mondays” promotion will be revealed at a later date.
- “Taco Tuesdays”
- $2 tacos available at concession stands all game long
- Select $3 beers available from 6-8 p.m.
- Half-price margaritas available from 6-8 p.m.
- “Wiener Wednesdays”
- $1 hot dogs all game long
- “Thirsty Thursdays”
- $1 domestic draft beers from 6-8 p.m.
- $2 import beers from 6-8 p.m.
- $1 Dr Pepper products from 6-8 p.m.
- “Groovy Grubesdays”
- DFW social media legend Michael Gruber, a.k.a. Grubes, will serve as house DJ and “Ambassador of Fun” every Thursday and bring his unique brand of fun, upbeat music and audio enhancement to the ballpark
- Grubes’ legion of Twitter followers will receive exclusive notice of special incentives and experiences during Thursday home games
- “Dr Pepper 4 for $44 Night”
- Four (4) tickets, four (4) Dr Pepper products and four (4) hot dogs for $44
- “Fireworks Fridays”
- Fireworks following all ten (10) Friday night home games!
- “Saturday Night Post-Game Party!”
- Post-game concerts featuring local bands for each Saturday home game
- The new Sports Bar and “State Fairway” will remain open after the game
- “Kids Sunday FunDay”
- Kids promotional activities on all Sunday home games
- Three (3) Youth Baseball Clinics (April 12, April 26, May 16)
- Six (6) Sunday Kids Giveaway Dates, including Kids Jersey Series (three dates)
- Pre-Game Catch on the Field each Sunday for kids and their parents/guardians (up to 35 minutes prior to first pitch)
- $1 ice cream sandwiches all game
- Fireworks following every Sunday game starting June 21
- “Raising Cane’s Grand Slam Sundays”
- Four (4) tickets, four (4) souvenirs and four (4) Raising Cane’s Three Finger Combo vouchers for $39.50!
ALL NON-FIREWORKS NIGHTS
“Kids Run the Bases”
All kids 12-and-under can run the bases after 50 RoughRiders home games this summer!
Single-game tickets for the Riders’ 2015 season go on sale on Wednesday, March 18 at 10 a.m. at the Dr Pepper Ballpark box office, www.RidersBaseball.com and by calling (972) 731-9200.
The 13th season of Frisco RoughRiders baseball begins on Thursday, April 9 at 7:05 p.m. when the Riders take on the Arkansas Travelers in what promises to be an unforgettable experience. Opening Day will be the season’s first Thirsty Thursday/Groovy Grubesday and marks the first game in a new era of Riders baseball, with the debut of the club’s new logo, uniforms and color scheme.
Latest posts by Jason Vaughn (see all)
- Hamilton to Rehab with RoughRiders - June 23, 2015
- Perez and Harrison set to Rehab with RoughRiders - June 21, 2015
- BBQ Jersey Apron Kicks Off RoughRiders Back at Home - June 19, 2015