The Frisco RoughRiders, the Double-A affiliate of the Texas Rangers, today announced the team’s first-ever slate of Daily Promotions, featuring recurring food discount nights, special ticket offerings, or fun-filled experiences every day of the week during the upcoming 2015 season. The RoughRiders’ 2015 Home Opener is set for Thursday, April 9 at 7:05 p.m. at Dr Pepper Ballpark.
The club’s Daily Promotions include:
- “Big Money Mondays”
- One fan in attendance each Monday will be selected as the RoughRiders’ “Big Money” contestant with a chance to win a big money jackpot based on either a game situation or a game of chance. Additional details on the “Big Money Mondays” promotion will be revealed at a later date.
- “Taco Tuesdays”
- $2 tacos available at concession stands all game long
- Select $3 beers available from 6-8 p.m.
- Half-price margaritas available from 6-8 p.m.
- “Wiener Wednesdays”
- $1 hot dogs all game long
- “Thirsty Thursdays”
- $1 domestic draft beers from 6-8 p.m.
- $2 import beers from 6-8 p.m.
- $1 Dr Pepper products from 6-8 p.m.
- “Groovy Grubesdays”
- DFW social media legend Michael Gruber, a.k.a. Grubes, will serve as house DJ and “Ambassador of Fun” every Thursday and bring his unique brand of fun, upbeat music and audio enhancement to the ballpark
- Grubes’ legion of Twitter followers will receive exclusive notice of special incentives and experiences during Thursday home games
- “Dr Pepper 4 for $44 Night”
- Four (4) tickets, four (4) Dr Pepper products and four (4) hot dogs for $44
- “Fireworks Fridays”
- Fireworks following all ten (10) Friday